Are you looking for a simple step by step instruction on how to redirect a link to the app store based on the device using WordPress? Follow the steps outlined below:
- Install and activate the Redirection plugin. This plugin allows you to create and manage redirects on your WordPress site.
- Go to the Redirection plugin settings and click on the Add New button.
- In the Source URL field, enter the URL of the link that you want to redirect to the app store.
- In the Target URL field, enter the URL of the app store page for your app.
- In the Match field, select the “User agent” option.
- In the User agent field, enter the user agent string for the device you want to redirect to the app store. For example, to redirect to the app store for iOS devices, you can enter “iPhone” or “iPad”.
- Click the Add Redirect button to save your redirect.
This will create a redirect that will automatically send users with the specified user agent to the app store page for your app.